We recognise and promote the importance of ‘Look Smart’, Think Smart’ and are very proud of our school. By wearing the uniform every child can develop a sense of belonging and that we are a team. Please encourage your child to wear full school uniform at all times.
Please note that long hair should be tied back at all times and there should be no 'extreme' haircuts. Hair should be of an appropriate length and style, colourants are not allowed unless special permission is given i.e. for fund raising events.
No jewellery should be worn other than 'stud' style earrings - no 'hoops'.
Any hair accessories should be either red or black, and of a small size. No over-sized bows with any other decor on should be worn.
All belongings should be clearly named.
* Dark Grey trousers (not jeans) / Dark Grey skirt or pinafore dress (not leggings)
* White polo top with or without school logo
* Red round neck sweatshirt / cardigan with school logo
* During warmer weather red/white check dresses or dark grey shorts may be worn
* Book bag with logo - essential in KS1
* Black shoes (not trainers or 'Ugg' style boots, heels should be less than 1 inch)
* Black or grey socks / grey or red tights
P.E Kit: (Should be in school at all times)
* Red polo top with school logo
* Black shorts
* Pumps or trainers (dependent on activity)
* Black tracksuit bottoms if required for winter
Uniform is available direct from the Worcester branch at:
31 New Street
Tel. 01905 28658
Uniform can also be ordered online at www.schooltogs.com
- Go to ‘select a school’ on the homepage
- Scroll down to the school and select ‘Dines Green Community Academy’ to view items.
MyClothing uniform is available online only. All sales of uniform embroidered will benefit the school with a 5% donation.
Please visit www.myclothing.com to view the range and order.